It is important to use the correct boxes when packing your belongings. If you are unsure ask your Eagle Lines representative.
Below is a quick checklist of what you can pack in our boxes.
When packing fragile items, be sure to use plenty of white paper for cushioning and protection!
Book Box – 1.5 Cubic Feet (16.5″x12.5″x12.5″)
- CDs/DVDs/Video Games
Linen Boxes – 3.1 Cubic Feet (18″x18″x16.5″)
- Bed lines
China Boxes (18″x18″x24″)
- Delicate fragile items
- Lamp Shades
- Stereo and electronic equipment
Wardrobe Boxes (51″x18″x18″)
- Coats and clothes on hangers
Picture Boxes (24″x36″x3.5″)
- Legal Box (24″x16″x11″) – Legal boxes are used to pack legal size files from your office or home.
- Letter Box (24″x13″x11″) – Letter boxes are used to pack letter size files from your office or home.
- Banker Box (15″x12″x10″) – Banker boxes are used to pack are used to pack both legal and letter files.
- Mattress Cover (60″x90″x14″) – Protect your mattress against dust, soil, water, and moving damages.
- White Paper (25lb) – used to wrap fragile items that will be placed in the dish box.
- Bubble Wrap (per ft.) – same usage as white paper.
- Tape (55 yards)